Sunday, July 10, 2011

Belated bithday gifts from our Mama

Dorothy and I finally opened our birthday week box from our mother back east.  She sent mementos from family, including things from my godfather, beeswax candles, hand-stitched needlework guest towels made by SLL, and other fun things.  Here are three pictures that Jeffery took, but which I had forgotten were on my camera until I discovered them today!  Love you Mama!  Love you Jeffery!  Love you Twino!




The Walmart bag contains two very purple towels that I thought would go perfectly in D&J's green and gold bathroom....we also exchanged plants and Dorothy gave me a fun hippy blouse that makes me feel young and pretty!  Everyone should have a birthday week....make it last as long as possible!

1 comment:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

You guys are beautiful! I miss you! Happy belated Bday!