Saturday, July 30, 2011

Glenda and Tazz Visit from Australia

I met Aussie Glenda on my online recovery site (where I have made and met many friends) and when I heard that they were taking a tour of the USA on a Honda Goldwing, I invited them to stay with us if they happened to be coming through our area.  It turns out they were and so they arrived Wednesday and stayed til Friday.  They are wonderful, generous, friendly, funny, interesting, and very dear.  Both Grant and I really enjoyed having them!  Dorothy came up to visit on Thursday and met them.  It was very fun!  Here are a few photos to memorialize the time they were here.


Glenda and me



Glenda having a good laugh!

Tazz relaxing on the bike

Glenda and Grant

Dorothy came to visit

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to catch a good picture of Grant. 

After supper computing

1 comment:

aussie glenda said...

that is cool thanks sweetie - we loved visiting you soooooooo much & love you dearly - you would pictures of me on when i looked awful lmao!!!